LFG Hit me but gently

Die Shize

The Laughing Man
Looking for threads for any one of my four characters. I don't bite. My goal for roleplay is inevitably and indubitably to write and hopefully vibe with my partner so whatever works for you I will cater to. Looking for 1x1 or a group.

I can be a shy guy as much as thrive in a social environment. It just depends. Joined a few group threads so far and am willing to join another, otherwise I will feel just as alive in a one-on-one.

My characters (more to come cuz I'm insane and then some):

I'm patiently waiting on replies to threads but can make new threads or replies to your own in the meantime!

Hey! I wouldn't mind brainstorming for a thread!

I've been out of the loop for a bit, but I'm coming back and looking forward to getting into something or another!

I have my own list of Characters if you'd like to peruse them and see which ones you'd like to interact with.
https://chroniclesrp.net/members/haloshooter.807/about

Otherwise, I've got a few ideas!
If you want some merchant shenanigans with your dwarf I've got an influential distributor in Alliria who could peddle your wares. A short negotiation thread for lore building might be fun!
His name is Tzuriel Alanthis.

I've got a few adventurer's in the traditional sense as well that might come across your mercenary or ranger. A few wizards, some warriors or spell blades if you're looking for something more action packed!

I've also got a plethora of Nobility or royalty types that might interact with your Drow if you're looking for political intrigue, or I have a Drow military commander in the Underdark that might be able to meet with him if you'd like some action and politics mixed together.

I too am insane. I have more characters than I know what to do with. Good fortune to you in your pursuit of insanity!

Hey! I wouldn't mind brainstorming for a thread!

I've been out of the loop for a bit, but I'm coming back and looking forward to getting into something or another!

I have my own list of Characters if you'd like to peruse them and see which ones you'd like to interact with.
https://chroniclesrp.net/members/haloshooter.807/about

Otherwise, I've got a few ideas!
If you want some merchant shenanigans with your dwarf I've got an influential distributor in Alliria who could peddle your wares. A short negotiation thread for lore building might be fun!
His name is Tzuriel Alanthis.

I've got a few adventurer's in the traditional sense as well that might come across your mercenary or ranger. A few wizards, some warriors or spell blades if you're looking for something more action packed!

I've also got a plethora of Nobility or royalty types that might interact with your Drow if you're looking for political intrigue, or I have a Drow military commander in the Underdark that might be able to meet with him if you'd like some action and politics mixed together.

I too am insane. I have more characters than I know what to do with. Good fortune to you in your pursuit of insanity!
Holy guacamole you have a roster of characters. As someone with 353464576456 characters across rp sites I like to see this. :cool:

I admit you have me beat with story ideas so I'll roll with all three if you're digging it! If you're only feeling one thread for now then let's go with my Torin and your Tzuriel. Maybe my guy could set up shop in Alliria and your guy comes along and we see what happens? Basically what you said, just reciting it. :D

Hey! Gerblin here! This is my new character Verminn. Anyone from the Empire, Die? (Oh, also Halo if you have anyone I'd be interested.)
Die Shize Haloshooter
No one from the Empire! What empire? I'm taking the lore in doses lol

My only characters so far are in my original post!

If my characters don't cater to your desires then you can give me an idea of what you are looking for and I just might make another character lol. I like variety so no problem for me. Have an Empire plot in mind to begin with?

How about my mercenary Vandor Colton? He's not an outright criminal but will generally work with them for money. We can go with that or determine how they get paired up without necessarily having to hire my guy.
He operates in Alliria, right? Maybe Van could be in Ragash for a job and wander down Verm's main alleyway? If they get along, he could give em a tour! Any sort of money or anything immediately valuable to steal on him? If so, one of Verm's rat turned humans could take that and force them to meet!

Last edited:
  • Yay
Reactions: Die Shize
He operates in Alliria, right? Maybe Van could be in Ragash for a job and wander down Verm's main alleyway? If they get along, he could give em a tour! Any sort of money or anything immediately valuable to steal on him? If so, one of Verm's rat turned humans could take that and force them to meet!
Yeah Vandor is gonna be one of those characters who can go wherever and I'll handwave whatever continent, island or other location lol

I like this idea! Vandor has sword, shield and a suit of plate armor, and definitely keeps money on his person. This is brilliant.

Yeah Vandor is gonna be one of those characters who can go wherever and I'll handwave whatever continent, island or other location lol

I like this idea! Vandor has sword, shield and a suit of plate armor, and definitely keeps money on his person. This is brilliant.
Can you start? I'll probably steal his shield and money, is that fine?

• Yay
Verminn Ikhi

Do you want me to edit the way I took Vandor's stuff or the amount inside the bag? I don't mean to Powerplay if I am doing so, so make sure to tell me if something's wrong.

• Yay
Hey, Die Shize

I was wondering if you were still interested in pursuing those two Open Chronicles threads you have up currently: "Are You Here?" and "Eye in the Sky." I ask only because you've got a lot of new threads started up recently, and I want to be mindful of your thread load.

If you are interested, great! I'd join one. I want to get more threads for these two characters of mine here:

Ruslan Gildal
Anfisa Ironhammer

They could partake in either of your Opens individually, or I could write them both in one. Let me know and we can figure out a good setup.

• Yay
Do you want me to edit the way I took Vandor's stuff or the amount inside the bag? I don't mean to Powerplay if I am doing so, so make sure to tell me if something's wrong.

No this is fine. Sometimes roleplay includes 'powerplay' or whatever you want. It isn't always black and white. There is grey. It's for the sake of roleplay.

We are winging it and it is already entertaining!

Hey, Die Shize

I was wondering if you were still interested in pursuing those two Open Chronicles threads you have up currently: "Are You Here?" and "Eye in the Sky." I ask only because you've got a lot of new threads started up recently, and I want to be mindful of your thread load.

If you are interested, great! I'd join one. I want to get more threads for these two characters of mine here:

Ruslan Gildal
Anfisa Ironhammer

They could partake in either of your Opens individually, or I could write them both in one. Let me know and we can figure out a good setup.
By all means hop in. Don't worry about my thread load. It's my MO to start an Open/First Response thread with a new character.

Whether I have one thread or ten threads, I can reply at least once a day to each thread, regardless. I am by no means a rapid responder, just my preference, as I am on a number of sites to begin with.

That said, feel free to join either or both of those mentioned threads or, yes, ping me and we can discuss!

• Yay
Reactions: VigiloConfido
No this is fine. Sometimes roleplay includes 'powerplay' or whatever you want. It isn't always black and white. There is grey. It's for the sake of roleplay.

We are winging it and it is already entertaining!
Just going to put this out there, Vandor has no reason to get mad even if he figures out the rat's name, right?

• Yay
Just going to put this out there, Vandor has no reason to get mad even if he figures out the rat's name, right?
It was more his way of addressing the guy with a rat without outright accusing him of anything lol. At this point Vandor's taking any leads he can get and he sees a guy with a rat in the same envrionment. Thus the game begins and depending on how the conversation goes Vandor will get more or less suspicious!

• Wonder
Reactions: Verminn Ikhi