LFG Looking For An RP Partner Or Two!

BluntImp

Hello, I just joined this site though I have forum RPed in the past and regularly play tabletop games IRL, so I'm semi-experienced in this sort of thing. Fair warning, I'm dyslexic so my spelling and grammar tend to be lacklustre. :p

Right now I'm looking for someone (or some people) to play out a storyline with my first character Silver. He's pretty good for lots of different stories, though maybe not straight up villainous ones, and can get along with most people. His thing is that he doesn't know what race he is and was born being able to use forbidden magic, thus wants to know what the hecks going on with that. It can either be the driving story if you don't have one, a background thing, or not present at all unless the opportunity specifically comes up. Mostly I want him to learn how to trust another person, or possibly have his trust broken again, who knows? :)

Anyways I'm good with starting a new story or playing a role if you want in an ongoing one. Check out Silver's bio to see if he fits, then reply here or message me on discord if you're interested!

• Yay
Reactions: Medja
I think Cerilene Twotails and Silver could explore magic together. I haven't used her on here yet and I need to because she's so fun to explore with. They could look for answers to their problems together if you like. Ceri can help Silver with his origins while Silver helps find a power source for her golem?