Looking for Stories :)

LovesickSiren

Bad guy simp
Character Biography
Link
Hey y'all, I've reached a kind of lull in writing and would love to get back into it. I have a bunch of characters I would love to write with, just let me know if you're willing! :)

My characters:
Byanka Valkas- She's a Knight of Anatheum and she can be in pretty much any thread- I need to flesh out her character more since she seems pretty dull right now, so I'm willing to discuss ideas
Ethir- she's a Fae but seeing as how she's currently imprisoned she's not really open to many threads, unless you want to do a past thread of some sort
Gwynnestri Ravaneiros- she's a sky elf princess with a lot on her plate and roleplay options with her would probably be pretty limited unless you wanted an alliance with the Sky Elves
Ingrid- She's a nordenfiir and usually doesn't stray far from her homeland in the north. She's cocky and competitive and will likely get in a fight she shouldn't be getting into, open to all kinds of threads except romance (she thinks its a waste of time).
Lamirose- She's a siren from Kiva, and is quite fascinated with the human world, much to the anger and disappointment of her fellow kivren. She's curious and naive but she can bite. Open to all kinds of threads
Lavinia Montacute- She's a nun for the Radiant church by day and a soldier by night. She's passionate and working on being humble. Open to all kinds of threads
Margot- She's a dreadlord with a reverse savior complex; she's lost all faith in the world. Open to all kinds of threads
Ruven Fenwraek- basically created him as a pawn in another story but he can be open for other threads if you so desire. He's a winged elf
Vazia Ferreira- She's a mystery, but also the guardian of the Void Runestone. If you want to thread with a creepy, empty girl with a dark and mysterious past lmk :)

Also i'm totally willing to create a new character for a story idea because I obviously don't have enough characters already :)

If any of this interests you, PM me on the site or hit me up on discord

In a thread with you on Rook right now actually!

If you are interested in any of my other characters though for a thread just take a look at them through my about. Roland, Theo, Rook, Asa (maybe), and Quacey are who I'm active on currently. Trying to get Weylin back into shape to thread with him again too, but been kind of busy/lazy on that front.

• Bless
Reactions: LovesickSiren
In a thread with you on Rook right now actually!

If you are interested in any of my other characters though for a thread just take a look at them through my about. Roland, Theo, Rook, Asa (maybe), and Quacey are who I'm active on currently. Trying to get Weylin back into shape to thread with him again too, but been kind of busy/lazy on that front.
Quacey looks super interesting, maybe a past thread with him and my Fae, Ethir? PM me and we could talk about it more :)

• Cthuulove
Reactions: Rook
Just got back on the site and looking to dip Dauner back into the waters. He's pretty volatile, so he could be anywhere and so could work with almost any type of thread

• Yay
Reactions: LovesickSiren