Games Old games

Nidraak

Character Biography
Link
How many of you still play old games? Do you have any favourites?
I'm currently playing through ultima underworld, anyone else here gave it a go? Maybe you could give me a tip on navigation o_O. (I swear to god, Daggerfall's dungeons are easier to navigate. Granted, it's four years younger.)

I grew up with games like Wolfenstein 3D, the Lion king game, Jazz Jackrabbit 2 and day of the tentacle, etc. etc.
For some reason I always I always refused to shoot the GSD's because I like dogs. Dogs don't know any better!
Maybe we'll get some coherent topic to talk about ;P but it's a start.

I was digging through some old stuff I've had hanging around and came across a few oldies. I actually found my old Diablo disc. It wouldn't read but that would have been cool. Another one I found and also wouldn't work was an old N64 game, Jetforce Gemini. Never did get all the way through that one, but I thought it was ridiculously ahead of its time.

Not too too old but what I actually have been playing through is the Mass Effect games for SnGs.

• Yay
Reactions: Nidraak
Niiice and damn that's sad. A friend of mine always gets really excited when he gets an old game working.

But yeah honestly looking back at those more recent old games. Hmm 2005-8 games are already over ten years old.
It really feels like yesterday honestly. No wonder, because the biggest difference between those games and games nowdays is that they look prettier for they can afford to put better-looking models into the games.

I'm currently playing through Witcher 2 and Assassin's creed I, :D (Gotta love the aesthetic of the latter)
I recently finished going through both thief games (gonna tackle the third when I know how to fix it)

I've never played mass effect, my closest few friends are big fans though.

I literally sat in front of my T.V for three and a half days when I got Assassins Creed I. I was so blown away by it.

Yea, Mass Effect is really good if you like Sci-Fi theme.

• Yay
Reactions: Nidraak
Haaa xD It was quite something indeed.

Personally not too much into sci-fi. But since yesterday's talk with xillian, Im pining for a thief 1/2 replay.

Personally, I love Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life on the good old Game Cube. But I also enjoyed playing Sonic DX, and the OG sonic games a fair bit growing up, idk if neopets count so just adding it into here lol. Assasins Creed was another one Star Fox Adventures. Just to name a few :)