Shake the System

Welcome! I get what you mean, gotta get that inspo. I write some fiction myself, I read more though. What kind of stuff do you wright? :D

• Love
Reactions: GanuCandali
Welcome! I get what you mean, gotta get that inspo. I write some fiction myself, I read more though. What kind of stuff do you wright? :D
Thanks for the welcome! And typically most of my writing is in the form of RP or personal things. But most recently I've been putting together a Visual Novel about mermaids and magic where I'm doing the script and art.

Thanks for the welcome! And typically most of my writing is in the form of RP or personal things. But most recently I've been putting together a Visual Novel about mermaids and magic where I'm doing the script and art.
Thats super cool! I write short stories and a few fanfics. I love rping, hope to rp with you at some point. Feel free to join my A Traveling Huntress rp if you want.

Hello and welcome! We have several artists on the forum, myself included - though I haven't done much artwork in several years. Happy to have you, please let us know if you need any help settling in.

Hello and welcome! We have several artists on the forum, myself included - though I haven't done much artwork in several years. Happy to have you, please let us know if you need any help settling in.
Appreciate the welcome, friend. And if you're ever interested in like an art trade or somethin', let a sis know.

• Love
Reactions: GanuCandali