Private Tales Concerning Turn of Events

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
Myrcella hid her face in Richard Henry the Eighth 's shoulder as he told her she looked cute. No doubt he was trying to lift her mood with humour, while she'd rather change the subject. Still, it worked.

His stories of the Hellfire engines. She couldn't picture them either. Monsters of metal. It was difficult to fathom. Maybe they were like stoney gargoyles, only shiny. Perhaps their eyes even glowed!

The light in the tunnel caught her attention straight away. "Home...we'll be home soon!" Oh she couldn't wait!

Richard smiled holding Myrcella close. "It's about time I say!" he said enthusiastically. "I can't wait to get back to your estate so I can take a bath." It was strange that Myrcella still smelled good despite the fact that she'd been dragged by the hair by an Troll and was kidnapped by Redcaps. Perhaps the perfumes she was fond of so much had long lasting effects. If so, Richard definitely needed to get his hands on.

Richard could feel the warm rays of the sun radiating from the corner. This was it! They will be out soon enough! "Okay!" The Bard Knight said holding Myrcella tight. "I'm ready to get out of here!" Richard began to run as fast as he can rounding the corner until he skidded on his heels nearly dropping Myrcella. "What?!" Richard saw a stone in front of them standing on a platform with Dwarven engravings on the bottom. It glowed a bright orange and behind it was the exit of the Dwarven City.

"Weird," Richard muttered. "Let me side step carefully," If he didn't know any better, this device is Portal Stone. Under normal circumstances he would've studied it enthusiastically but Richard didn't want to place Myrcella in any more danger.

• Popcorn
Reactions: Myrcella Bochanan
"A bath would be wonderful! Plenty of heat, salts and bubbles. I could soak for hours. And then hide in the down comfortors of my bed, savouring baked treats from the cooks, and the finest cuts of meat with gravies and freshly baked breads..." The held tightly to Richard Henry the Eighth as he ran, almost laughing in pure joy at the prospect of freedom.

But then he skidded to a halt. Myrcella's eyes were drawn to the glowing stone. It's polished surface added to the intensity of the glow. "It's beautiful....Why would it just be sitting here?" A part of her told her to leave it alone and follow Richard's instincts. But the other part of her just wanted to hold it for a moment and see if it was just the platform making it glow, or something else.

Myrcella reached out her hand to touch it, and as her fingers made contact with the stone, a bright flash erupted and encased the pair in it's light before they vanished.