Private Tales Dating Dangerously

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
It was a promise she knew he could keep and her knees nearly melted at the memory of it. She bit her lip thirstily but held back.
"I'll always dress like a whore for you, Willis. Though I get the feeling you would rather I didn't dress at all whenever I'm around you!"
She slowly slipped her arms back into her blouse and put it over her shoulders but left the front unbuttoned a bit longer for his benefit, giving herself a delicious squeeze before fastening the buttons one at a time.

"What's the next lesson, oh great monster hunter?"

• Love
Reactions: Smiling One
"Whether you're naked or wearing skimpy clothing," Willis kissed Eryn on the lips. "You'll always look so beautiful to me Eryn!"

The young man smiled seeing Eryn squeeze her cleavage together just for Willis' pleasure. She did say she would sleep with no one else but him. "Well," Willis said taking out a knife from the hilt of his belt. "This knife is created by the Gnomes in Alliria. They're arguably the greatest blacksmiths in Arethril though the Dwarves might contest that."

The young man placed the knife in her hands. "I'm only going to teach you the basics," he said. "You're a barmaid but you do deserve to learn some self defense okay?"

proxy.php

• Devil
Reactions: Eryn Pere
She felt a little mean for teasing him like this, but it was all she could do to keep her sense of control. He drove her crazy just as much as she drove him crazy and it was only with great effort that she didn't beg him to take her right there.

Eryn gingerly took the knife, gripping the hilt to get a feel for it.
"I suppose I can bleed something out with this. But in a world where men use swords it seems a little inadequate."
She stepped toward the waterfall and gave it an experimental swing.

• Thoughtful
“Sure,” Willis said smiling at Eryn taking a swipe with the dagger. “But daggers are faster, easier to draw in a closed environment. I once stabbed a Sand Elf on the arm while he struggled to pull out his sword.”

Willis then took out his throwing knife. “I often use throwing knives when I hunt for monsters,” he said. “Makes things easier because I can keep my distance from them.”

• Thoughtful
Eryn made a few more swipes with the blade before turning back to Willis.
"Alright, so what next? Do you want me to charge you with a knife?"
She gave him an incredulous look, clearly wanting to do anything but live practice with a dangerous weapon.

She looked about the beautiful clearing for something else to practice on.

• Sip
Willis smirked watching Eryn attempt to strike with the blade, it fit her lacking strength but fast enough to react first before the opponent. "All right," Willis said holding Eryn's wrist high up. "First things first attack in big motions cock your hand up slash in the air. Do it for about 2 minutes."

• Popcorn