LFG New(Stripes The Magic less Man)

Stripes

Stripes was raised in the slums of Elbion by his adopted father Mathis.Mathis named his son after the scars on his back,they were like the stripes of a tiger.Stripes grew up knowing he didn't have a future career in Elbion because he couldn't even cast a single flicker of a flame.Stripes didn't give up though.One thing he knew about Ebion is it isn't a clean place so he'd have to get his hands dirty.He picked up the blade and tries to use his brains whenever he can to make it by another day, one day he'll get out of slums and have a big giant home with his father Mathis far from this city.

I'm down for any story, just trying to have some fun!

I'm interested! This character is in Elbion currently enrolled in the collage to relearn magic. She's still learning herself but she has the theory down. If they meet perhaps she could become a sort of mentor at some point since she knows exactly where he is coming from at least magic wise.

Well, my character has spend months recovering from the Battle of Belgrath where he killed loads of people with Magic, and has taken a vow not to use it again. I think it'd be a pretty cool dynamic for these two to meet; a man who can't use magic, and the man who refuses it's use.

Cool character idea btw.

The nobles of Vel Anir might have dispatched Ynsidia to Elbion to kill a trade rival. So I can bring some intrigue/complete chaos into the mix if you want some.

Not gonna lie, I don't know how to start a roleplay thingy, I'm a complete newbie when it comes to this,Anyone know how?