LFG Revitalizing my favorite character

Gracia von Stehlen

Advisor to the House of von Stehlen
Character Biography
Link
As I've just come back and am looking to write more, I've decided to resurrect Gracia, who I haven't written in what feels like a lifetime. I've posted a one-post letter as an introduction to what I'd like to write and am looking to do something very long-term in order to develop Gracia's character and to just have fun goofing around on here. (I also re-vamped Gracia's bio and am getting into it.)

Here is the post for those who are interested: Nun of the Sacred Sun

The premise is a hunt for a mysterious mask tied to a cult-like religion. The hunt will begin in Alliria and hopefully turn into a dnd-like roam around the world. I like to play around with some darker themes but will mostly be making this up as I go, so if you're interested let me know! I'm looking for people who are interested in shaping the narrative as it goes so it doesn't turn into something I have to DM. I just want to see where this goes and have fun getting back into rp!

(it will likely be more than one thread)

Color me intrigued. Not sure who to hop in with for something like this, but I'm interested.

I'm down to join with Casio. Having him enmeshed in dark cults and romping around sounds more in his element than pretending to be a noble.