LFG Showing the New Kid the Ropes - RP Type: Depends

Nacht

A Decently Decent Man
Character Biography
Link
Nacht is a bit of a strange guy, and has a dark, magical aura around him at all times. In truth, though, he's not spooky at all. In fact, he's just a kid no older than eighteen, maybe nineteen. Nacht is kind of childlike, and is excited to join the rest of his class at the Institute because he thinks making friends will be easier. See, his magic's drawback is that his skin burns to the point of blistering when it's in unobstructed contact with the sun. This problem formed before he even discovered his magic, so for the longest time he had to wear heavy black clothes and a full-face mask, which made him more than a bit creepy to his classmates. Nowadays, he can form a barrier around himself unconsciously with his shadows, light enough to see through but still enough to stop the sun from burning him. Thusly, with everyone having magic (and a problem, he supposes), it should be quick to find someone he can relate to, and someone to relate to him. Early into his teen years, sick of seeing everyone else with a pet while his parents wouldn't get one, he formed his truest friend, one who would stick by him or die (literally). In Nacht's pfp, you can see her, clambering on his head. This is Shade, a black cat with green eyes made out of solid shadow. She can't leave Nacht's aura because the sun could kill her, or at least do irreparable harm. One of her favorite napping spots is atop the boy (Nacht's) head, where she lazes around weightlessly, curled into a cinnamon roll shape. Nacht is a bit of a night owl, so he doesn't go to sleep at night much and is ironically a tad scared of the dark, which means that one way or another he is decently tired in the mornings, which can be a bit inconvenient. Oh, and Shade either rests on his head at night or runs around under the cover of darkness, which has lead to a few chases before. If you ever hear running in the halls, it's probably Nacht trying to corral his kitty and get back to the room before any preceptors come by.

The RP is pretty simple: Nacht enters the institute and is amazed but also a bit lost. (Interested rper) takes it upon themselves to try to talk to him and gives a tour where they hopefully become friends (but really, I'm fine with it going any way it goes.)

Reply below if interested in being friends with this lil guy!

The Pfp is from OC art by Violett_Colors666 on reddit
Also, when I say it depends I mean it can be 1x1 or group if more than 1 person responds, I can do both.

Last edited:
Welcome Nacht!

Please be sure you have created an official character bio for Nacht in the Character section (https://chroniclesrp.net/Folklore/Characters) of our wiki before you jump into RP! This will help you outline all of Nacht's characteristics, traits, powers, weaknesses, and abilities to ensure he's balanced. It will also provide a place for other writers to easily read up on the character.

Let us know if you need any assistance making your bio.

Quick Bump/Update: Changed Nacht to Anathaeum because I see more of the Knights' characters around nowadays when I'm active!