LFG Small Group Interest Check

thegraywatcher

OOC Account
So as the title states this is an interest check in an idea I had for a small group. Nothing is even really half decided yet so everything is subject to change and fully open to suggestion and input!

The idea is for a group of orphans, outcasts, or just weirdos that find themselves in the same place. I was thinking maybe the Shallows of Alliria but can be anywhere even just a small no name village. The general idea is they are looking to make a living in whatever way they can so can go from treasure hunting to thieving to attempting being traders to even just doing some farmer. Whatever is up on the table.

The characters I imagine being young adults so late teens to early twenties roughly in human years. Race and alignments aren't as important and would make things interesting if everyone wasn't the same. The key part is how they are all starting with little to nothing together and trying to make somethings of and for themselves.

The character I had in mind for this is a bit of a collection of other characters I've had ideas for. So assuming Alliria is the place picked he is an human male orphaned after his former guard dad was killed by someone he had locked up before my char was born and mom was from the steppe tribes turned prostitute that died in childbirth. He some circumstances related to his birth leading to him having an odd connection with spirits. Both of the dead and nature. He covers his hands and feet because of this as he can see memories and feel emotions related to people and object he touches with his bare hands. Also is able to see and speak with spirits. I can't decide if he has dormant magic or not yet, but he will have enough trouble dealing with his other issues as is.

Anyways if anyone else is interested feel free to speak up here or dm me on discord.

I’d be down for some orphan fun!

Edit: Should clarify, not with Everleigh, but I can possibly repurpose a character or throw in my charming Sharklad Karnage depending on who is else joining in and what characters are being made :)

• Yay
Reactions: thegraywatcher
thegraywatcher Lilette actually has a slight reputation in the shallows as of recently!

She comes there to trade and sometimes do services for the poor(she's a "nun" after all) so if you lot wanted to interact with her from time to time, she's around! She mostly lives in Ragash rn though, so she might not be a permanent resident or anything.

Also she has an interest in the dead, given that she is secretly a vampire but also that she is trying to both understand vampirism and a condition that nearly killed her before turning. So, anyone who can commune with spirits- of which there is one in particular she'd like to speak with- you can bet she'd take an interest in as well.

Also of note is that she's usually quite friendly, so she can probably interact with just about anyone in the group

• Bless
Reactions: thegraywatcher
I might...maybe...just maybe...no, I can't...but- DAMMIT, I'M DOING IT. Basically, can I join? I decided to make an Anathaeum character some time ago, so up for a squire to join the ranks?
You should def join! A lot of us are making new characters for this! You should as well! Is it cool if I tag you in the discord group we have going on?

Hey! I’ve been super keen on finding a group for longer term roleplay like a DnD campaign and this seems like just the thing! I’ve got an outcast druid gal for ya, who’s weird and wonderful and a little unfamiliar with how things work on land. If you’re still open to people joining, I’d love to get in on this!

Can Feral join this? Don't know your user in the discord, so posting here. I saw your post in the forum, and wanted to jump in, but saw I should probably ask first. Her bio is over there
<--

The Shallows? Orphans, outcasts, or just weirdos that find themselves in the same place? Looking to make a living in whatever way they can?

Sign me up please!

I mean if you'll have me.

• Wonder
Reactions: Miz'ri