LFG Vampire stuff

Kristopher Mortas

Long in the Tooth
Character Biography
Link
Wanted to do some Vampire related stuff. I had a storyline a long time ago, but it fizzled out. Powerful vampires and whatnot, maybe a cure for Kristophers vampirism, etc etc- or just interactions with other characters who have may never met a Vampire.

Drop me a line if you’re interested.

Heya! This is Orion, a librarian and the only survivor of a group of elves specializing in magical items who got purged because some of their members' interests reached into the darker sides of magic. He's kind of just a decent guy overall who's interested in magic, and a victim of vampirism would surely interest him. now let me go put that on a wiki before Vel yells at me /j

• Yay
Reactions: Kristopher Mortas
Heya! This is Orion, a librarian and the only survivor of a group of elves specializing in magical items who got purged because some of their members' interests reached into the darker sides of magic. He's kind of just a decent guy overall who's interested in magic, and a victim of vampirism would surely interest him. now let me go put that on a wiki before Vel yells at me /j

proxy.php