Dreadlords Zeph's super mega awesome funtime party extro... extrava... shindig!

Threads open to all members of the Dreadlords group
"I guess I should've hit the training grounds instead."

Zephyrine smiled at that. Oblivious to his omittance.
"Maybe next time, I can show you one way to take someone out." She chuckled, before that eventually turned into a mortified grimaced. "Oh... That... that sounded," Zephyrine fiddled with her empty glass furiously. "Ignore that. Pretend, no, just... you know what I meant, right?"

The poor thing, cheeks blushing furiously she could feel them heat. Her voice had taken on an octave higher than usual, and even that caused her to cringe at herself.

"Kress, that wasn't asking you out or anything, that was... me..." She sighed, staring at her knees underneath the dark skirts, "Me responding to you saying... that I could... take any of you... out...."

Ivan Skender

"Maybe next time, I can show you one way to take someone out."​

- "Can you?" - He asked amusedly, as he saw the girl struggle for words. Though the blonde had been veering into drunkenness for some time, he couldn't have possibly failed to notice her furious blushing, nor the stammering that he himself had gone through so many times before, in front of girls he liked.

Was she into him? Maybe it was the alcohol, and the sense of increasing numbness that seemed to take over his mind, but he could swear that yes, she seemed to be. Going in, he had not even dreamed that the birthday girl - or, at least, the supposed birthday girl - would've had a fling for him. Maybe that was why he'd been invited.

He looked over at Zeph. Pretty, and incredibly introvert, had been the impression he'd gotten that evening. If she was as deadly as her stealth skills hinted at, they'd make an interesting pair.

"Cute" - He thought to himself.
"Kress, that wasn't asking you out or anything, that was... me..."​

- "You weren't?" - He chuckled softly, his features opening up into a warm smile. - "Shame." -

He compressed his shoulders, his torso contracting into a long winded shrug that seemed more like a lazy stretch. He got up from his seat, offering her his hand.

- "But maybe I can take the initiative on that one." - He shook his head. - "What do you say Caddel? Tomorrow? In the forest grounds." -

He grimaced momentarily, the alcohol well and truly sinking into him. If he was to actually meet Zephyrine the next day, then maybe it would be better to make sure he'd be able to get out of bed first.

- "Though I should ensure that at least I can make it there sober." -

He smiled at Zeph again, leaning slightly against the table for support.

- "So, see you tomorrow?" -
Zephyrine

[END OF THREAD FOR IVAN SKENDER]

• Melting
Reactions: Zephyrine
His offered hand made Zephyrine's own move to take it of it's own accord, and she moved to stand with his help, looking up at him. Kress, he was tall, but even if they were standing so closely, there was something... intriguing about his eyes. Her blush never softened, if anything, it grew redder.

All she could do was nod and smile, the fluttering sensations intensifying as he smiled at her agreeing to meet him tomorrow, and her heart pounded against ribs as he stared at her a moment longer before bidding her farewell. Zephyrine herself was standing at an imbalance, watching him go and not noticing his own stumbling steps.

After a moment, she found herself wandering back to her friends. Kor and Larkin still talking amongst themselves as she stumbled before them, a large grin on her face. The after effects of being in the presence of Ivan Skender very much all over her face.

"Still no Thraah?" She asked, almost in a daze as she moved to sit on an old and worn bench seat along the wall. "I thought there would be some... other things going on at a party." Like music and dance. Something lively or even... well, truthfully, she did not have a lot of experience of attending parties other than hearing or reading about them.

• Love
Reactions: Ivan Skender
Houri eyed up the smoking joint, her mind going back to the odd Aurora she had caused the last time she had ingested something... prohibited.

"No.... thanks," she eased herself onto one of the tombs that looked like nothing more than a stone box, the name of whoever resided within long since worn and faded. She brought her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around them. She'd just stay for a minute or two then make her excuses to leave. She let herself listen to their quiet, easy conversation and took what warmth she could from it.

"Pfft, you know I can heat up anything Maz."
A full second passed before a potential sexual interpretation of what she said flashed through her mind.
"Eh, no, that came out wrong."
Thraah took an exasperated drag and handed the joint back to Maseno without looking at him. Eye contact right now was a bit too much for her and she was pretty sure that even in the soft light of the candles her deep blush made her positively glow in the dark as she began kicking off her trademark elevated temperature.
Stormy was looking a bit left out so Thraah ramped up her heat, enough to chase away the chill of night for all of them.
"So..." She followed up, desperately trying to take attention away from herself "how are things inside? Everyone okay? Is that Booter still hanging about? He scared the piss out of me."
She threw another look at Maseno, still a bit embarrassed over her reaction, her OVER-reaction really.

Houri
Maseno Luana