Roleplay OOC OOC: The Blighting of Wetzlar

Ranvena

Narrator
Character Biography
Link
Hello all,

I am looking for a 3-4 players for a mystery/adventure that would be a continuance of the thread: https://chroniclesrp.net/threads/more-violence-less-violets.4611/

No experience with the previous thread is necessary - returning characters and new characters are both welcome! You would be looking into the appearance of a new breed of monsters that have sprung up in the Valen Wilds. Investigate the mysterious disappearance of a father and join the hunt for a deadly nemesis that stalks the woods. This would be a more serious story-driven thread than the previous one, though there will still be plenty of combat and danger to be had.

Location: Several locales in the Valen Wilds, centering on the human village of Wetzlar
Length: Hoping for a longer-term adventure
Type: Story, adventure, mystery
Playstyle: D&D/Pathfinder-esque
Faction: None
Pace: flexible (up to the players)
Combat Style: Balanced for cooperative play

I'd like to join this, but I'm not sure with who yet! I'll pick someone who balances the party out :)

Glad to have you all aboard! My goal is to have the session 0 post ready on the 10th or 11th. For a thread on this scale, I usually try to post once a week, but I am happy setting the pace at whatever everyone is comfortable with.

I am probably going to have a general setup that all of your characters have come together in Wetzlar to investigate the strange monster sightings in the area, while trying to keep it open enough that you can each add in your own motivations. I will put together a rough sketch of the town and post it here soon.

Would you like any of your characters to know each other ahead of time?

Gannis Selene Osuin

Dang, i got off work later than expected, but if you’re able to have a fourth join in, could I throw in Larka? if not, totes fine!

Glad to have you all aboard! My goal is to have the session 0 post ready on the 10th or 11th. For a thread on this scale, I usually try to post once a week, but I am happy setting the pace at whatever everyone is comfortable with.

I am probably going to have a general setup that all of your characters have come together in Wetzlar to investigate the strange monster sightings in the area, while trying to keep it open enough that you can each add in your own motivations. I will put together a rough sketch of the town and post it here soon.

Would you like any of your characters to know each other ahead of time?

Gannis Selene Osuin
Oh, speaking of that, Larka is Gannis’ apprentice so they would know each other. I would personally want to make it like characters know each other ahead of time but whatever others want is fine with me!

Seconded! I don't mind having everyone be on the same page at the start

All good with me, happy to have another in it. Just threw Osuin into the thread~

I think we could squeeze one more adventurer in, as long as everyone else is okay with that?

Im going to go ahead and just change this thread to the OOC so we can chat here about... well OOC stuff. You can also contact me directly on Discord at [Redacted]#3377 if it is easier :)

Selene Larka Osuin Gannis
All good with me as well!!!

Since it looks like Alan hasn't been online in a bit, I decided to go ahead and post a response. I would be happy to add his character in later when he is ready, but we'll get the ball rolling for now!

Welcome back! Everyone has just gotten the details on what's going on in Wetzlar, so feel free to add your character into this scene or on the road if you prefer!

Hi all! Here is a weekly reminder for those who need to post :) I saw that Silence is on vacation atm so I will not mention her this time around.

For the sake of trying to make posting as convenient as possible for folks, I am not enforcing any post order outside of combat.

Kristopher Mortas Gannis Asher Vanak-Duth