Roleplay OOC OOC: The Blighting of Wetzlar

On it, boss!
And thanks for your patience everyone, my hours went up at work and I've been adjusting to the new flow the past couple weeks. Should start posting at a better rate soon here

Hello everyone in Wetzlar :)

I know we're getting towards yet another busy time of year for folks, and understandably posts are likely going to be a lot slower. So before we get into the icy realm of decorations and feasts, I just want to check in with everybody to see where we're at - interest-wise, time availability etc. Input is always appreciated!

Thank you!

Asher Vanak-Duth Vandor Colton Osuin Gannis Larka

• Yay
Reactions: Die Shize
Yeah I'm good!

I think I've lost track on a vague posting order at this point.

Maybe we all just agree we all get a post in each round of DM'ing? Lol

I am also good and still looking forward to the thread! I think it’s my fault for putting Larka in a weird position at the fortune teller which is holding everyone up. I can forgo her wanting that if it will help us all be put on the right track :)

Yeah I'm good!

I think I've lost track on a vague posting order at this point.

Maybe we all just agree we all get a post in each round of DM'ing? Lol

That's absolutely fine. I know I had a bit of a dialogue with Osuin, and I apologize if that made everything a bit confusing. We will just do the traditional turns from here on out. If it helps, we can also just establish an actual posting order throughout - which would be me, Osuin, Asher, Gannis, Larka, then Vandor.

I am also good and still looking forward to the thread! I think it’s my fault for putting Larka in a weird position at the fortune teller which is holding everyone up. I can forgo her wanting that if it will help us all be put on the right track

Don't worry about it. I actually expected she would just get interrogated about the abandoned camp behind her, so it was really awesome to see people actually interact with her You're still welcome to ask her about meat pies (she'll give you a short answer), and I'll just describe the scene to the other PCs individually as needed.

• Aww
Reactions: Larka
Hey all, sorry for holding things up this round! I've been out sick for the past couple of weeks, but am feeling much better now and still excited about this thread :)

I plan to make my Asher posts much shorter from here on out, just to keep the pace steady and make the turn order smoother. I prefer a "once per round, any order" approach when it comes to group threads like this, but don't mind following an established order if we think that would help things!

• Yay
Reactions: Ranvena
Sorry, I've only run one group thread and done some DMing before this, and folks in that context don't seem to mind the side conversations. I guess I didn't see it being a big deal since the 'reading' did not impact the story in any way.